Lem’s two-month stint at CityTeam has ended and he has now left for the Philippines with Oliver. During his internship he took thousands of photos and made 5 videos that will be great for CityTeam’s fundraising for years to come. He did everything that was asked of him and more. CityTeam liked Lem and his work so much that he’s weclome to come back anytime. Lem, it’s time to be proud.
From Carol, VP of Marketing at CityTeam:
I also wanted to take a moment and thank Lem for his great work. He has
a wonderful eye for video and photos and a great heart. He just got in his car or on a plane and worked hard for two months. It seems like he has been here longer than that – he has become part of our marketing family. We really appreciate the wonderful job he did.
On a personal note, it was really fun to have him stay with us for two months. And it’s not just because of the free babysitting and the advantage of having someone else take over washing the pots and pans–it was nice to hang out with him. I don’t get to spend a lot of time with my brothers these days, and I don’t have a lot of friends who so closely share the same interests as I do. The only complaint I would have during these last two months is having to push his car so many times. The local tow truck drivers now know where our house is by memory.
Have a good time visiting mom, dad, and Rachel in the Philippines, Lem and Oliver. I wish we could’ve been able to come with you–maybe next year.
A set of photos of Lem doing CityTeam work.
See the photos and videos of Lem’s work at CityTeam. The videos in particular are awesome.
- CityTeam San Francisco Men’s Recovery Graduation, Nov 6 (photos)
- The 49ers help CityTeam Provide Meals for the Homeless, Nov 7, (photos and video)
- CityTeam San Jose helps feed the community, Nov 22 (photos and video)
- CityTeam San Francisco Delivers Food to the Community, Nov 23 (photos and video)
- CityTeam Oakland Gives Thanks, Nov 24 (photos and video)
- San Jose Sharks help distribute food donated by Tyson foods, Dec 7 (photos)